Monday, April 25, 2011

Its been a while.....

Its been quite a while since I had time to think about even writing a new entry. Spring is the time for new beginnings and that's just what I intend on doing. I finally found a place I can move to back in the city, so I no longer have to commute 4 hours a day from CT! Success! With that though comes planning and packing, which I haven't started yet and I'll be moving in 6 days, sooooo guess I should get to that! Today will be a shorter entry and shorter list, but from here on out, I plan on writing more and more about my new adventures and all that lies ahead....


Things I Hate
Buses (especially when they either catch on fire or break down twice when you're just trying to get home from a weekend trip)
Packing
Saying goodbyes
Humidity

Things I Love
Steak
Flirting with strangers
Flip Flops
Fun nail polish colors
Living in the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment