Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Return of the Wandering Redhead

Almost forgot about this for a while, but now that my life has been stabilized for many months, figured I may as well start back up! All in all, things have been pretty swell, so onto the lists!

Things I Hate
Work
Torturing myself through other people's wedding albums
Everyone my age getting married
My lack of motivation this week
Boys who never call back
Dogs who eat underwear

Things I Love
BBQ of all kinds
Summer weather when AC is available
Plane rides only because people can't reach you for a set period of time
Eating (considering a competitive streak here)
Movies in the park season coming up!
My apartment and roomie hangouts
Cape-like shirts
Meeting new people

I guess i thought there was a lot more i loved lately....but this looks like its it for now. Another day i'm sure i'll have more enthusiastic and interesting tales to tell...but until then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment